"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Feb 18th

Around 2:30, I started to feel like moving around so I did a few things for the day-job and then logged into IB around 3:00pm.

I ended up making 7 trades between 3;11 pm and 3:45pm. I could tell I was rusty because I would see some momentum and I would move like a sloth to make the trade. I didn't have that crisp edge one needs. I wound up at 3 for 7, a success rate of only 43%. On the postive side, I actually was up by 54 cents per share. Three of my four losers were 11 cents or less. But, some of those would have been winners if I had been a bit sharper. Mostly my entries were slow but I was exiting in a timely way(one exit too quickly...I got out just before it moved in my favor). I made two trades in the TZA and took a gain of 4 cents out of it. All others were trades on the SKF.

Long SKF for a .01 cent loss
Long SKF for a .63 cent gain
Long SKF for a .08 cent loss
Long SKF for a .11 cent loss
Short SKF for a .07 cent gain
Short TZA for a .21 cent gain
Short TZA for a .17 cent loss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.