"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3rd


I really tried to focus on better set-ups and on NOT picking reversals where the market isn't clearly presenting them. Fewer, high quality trades. I still left a lot on the table in the moves which worked for me. But, I am unwilling, for some reason, to allow myself to run with a move. It will take some conditioning to get past this urge to sell too soon.
The marks/arrows on the volume chart at the bottom of SKF are where I was trying to identify patterns in the correlation of volume spikes and reversals of direction.
Good trading to all!
4 out of 5 winners, 80% success. gain of 69 cents per share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.