"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Monday, June 29, 2009

June 29th - Addendum

A review of today's trades reveals a few things of note:

I did not let the first trade of the day go to stop-loss.
Result: Bailed early and missed out on up to a 20 cent, $100 gain.

Fifth trade, I stopped it out at ten cents.
Result: That was the low point of the trade and within 3 cents of the low point of the entire day to that point and as soon as the stop triggered, the trade reversed and went up 39 cents from the stop-out point. It topped out at what could have been a gain of up to 29 cents, $145 gain. There's that frustration point again... so very close (couldn't be closer than that, actually) but just missed on a nice move. Success seems just a hair out of reach, sometimes.

It's after 10:00 pm and a very busy day-job tomorrow so I can't plot and study other trades but I've seen enough to know I am near Nirvana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.