"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Thursday, September 10, 2009

What's Familiar- SPY Sept 9th


I'm off to a day-job project but thought I'd put this up for my future reference.
Yellow lines for dojis or candles with tight open/close price in relation to their high/low range. Each was a precursor to a significant event.
Short white horizontal lines at the price extreme for the move coupled with vertical lines to the volume spike, as indicators of reversal.
Note that the volume spike indicator of reversal is sometimes tied to the candles marked by my yellow lines.
Close examination will also show that not all of these candle types produce a reversal. Therein lies the danger... and a reason for a stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.