"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

November 25th



My first foray into the markets this week. Day job and fall projects are keeping me busy and away from the markets more than I'd like.

Still, my enthusiasm hasn't dampened and I still know that trading is my future. When... I'm not sure.

I did a little of the "What's Familiar" on the chart of FAS. Doji's and near-dojis, close of 5-min candles at their high or low: all familiar signs of reversal.

A good Thanksgiving to all... and for those who are not from the United States, I wish the spirit of our Thanksgiving to you. I know that I have much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.