"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Friday, January 8, 2010

January 8th


I was in a great hurry yesterday as I finished the upload of these two trades to the blog and didn't have time to write a caption or comment to the chart & trade-log. So, I'm doing it on Saturday morning.
It was good to get back into the markets for practice trading after an absence. It took me about 30 minutes to get the feel of what was going on after being away for so long... I took these two trades in GENZ after getting the sense that momentum had stalled and a reversal was coming. In both cases, my instincts were correct but on both, my exit was quite hasty. I left a lot on the table as GENZ continued to sink each time. I still have no idea what happenned after I printed this chart because I haven't logged into IB since then. Who knows where GENZ ended up afterward... I'll check the chart later, for curiosity sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.