"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dr. Brett's Blog- Thick and rich and tasty...

I continue to mine Dr. Brett's blog for wisdom and guidance. However, one doesn't have to mine when the treasure is laying on top for you to see. Such is the case with today's morning post. I won't recap or offer commentary, it stands on its own. From it, I am clicking on his recommended links at the bottom. I just finished the "Implicit Learning and Trading" link to his August 27th, 2008 essay entitled, "Implicit Learning and the Unattached Mind." It is outstanding. This ties quite nicely with Scott Farnham's blog post of August 3, 2009 ( http://www.fearandgreedtrader.blogspot.com/2009_08_03_archive.html ).

I'll be moving on to the other links after this post.

If you are not reading Dr. Brett, you are doing yourself a great disservice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.