"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16th


Again, I got to the markets later than I wanted. But, day job has been busy of late. Two winners and on loser when FAS didn't break down at the close like I thought it might.

My second trade, the first today in FAS, was a good entry and a good read of the price action. I bailed out far too soon again, though. I missed a bulk of the move.

Still, it is only paper-money and practice trading, and I am happy with the intuition I am developing. I've stopped pressing so hard to learn it... it will come in its own time. The market will tell me when I am ready, I just have to keep on with my studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.