"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 28th - Morning


I had a chance to log into the markets this morning for a moment before doing some work on my construction project. I had a day-job appointment set up and after arriving at my customer's home at 8:15am, she promptly received a last-minute call to report to work on her day off. So, my appointment was postponed. But, there is plenty to do on my home construction project today... drywallers are finishing up on Friday and the insulators finish today. I have a multitude of things to do before the Mid-June deadline.

With regard to yesterday's EOD trade in TV, my trade idea continued successfully into the open this morning, in concert with the market overall. It is further validation that attention to and an understanding of the overall markets pays dividends when playing individual stocks; restating the utterly obvious.

This morning, it was back to the practice account with a momo trade in FAZ. I took a short in the direction of the prevailing move and exited when I felt the momentum change. Too bad I didn't reverse and go long, from what the chart shows now... That tactic will come later, one must learn to crawl before learning to walk.
Now, it's back to "real" work :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.