"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Thursday, May 27, 2010

This week so far...


Day job was busy Tuesday and Wednesday and I was out of the office while the market was open.
On Monday, however, I was able to practice-trade some in the afternoon. I held some shares of TNA overnight, mostly by accident. I couldn't close them the past two days for reasons I mentioned above.

The market has popped today so I've sold them with a limit order at $48, close to the top at open. I have to return to other duties so I am shutting down the computer for the rest of the day. I look forward to a day when trading takes precedent.

1 comment:

  1. Rawr!

    Heh. I need an accident like that =)

    Somehow I missed this in the blog updates. Maybe it was Scott's posts this morning that pushed it down.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.