"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28th

I wish I had some stock info to post but, alas, there is none. A very busy day-job today so I had no time in front of a computer at all. Because my construction project has taken all my free time as well as some of the time that should have gone to my day-job, I have a backlog of customers who are booked this week. It looks like my time to practice-trade this week will be limited. Business is definitely better this year as compared to last and trading time is reduced from 2009 because of it. As of July 1st, part one of my transformation to trader will have been implemented. Part two will be more difficult... namely, the marketing and sale of my business. When that major step has taken place, I will be committed 100% to learning to trade.
Until then, it is practice-trade when time allows. I have seriously missed it, I must say.
-
Good trading to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.