"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Friday, November 19, 2010

November 19th


Like yesterday, I was in the office briefly between day-job appts. and took a practice trade short in TNA and had a very similar result as yesterday. That is to say, it stop-limited out automatically while I was away. It was a short just prior to a pull back but it was not the drop I was looking for.
When I returned to the office, I traded manually(?) and took a short that proceeded to give me a small gain. I was out a bit early but the stock did reverse and head up so I made a good choice. At EOD, I shorted again, sat through a slight move up that didn't trigger a stop, then got the drop I had anticipated and covered in the last 30 seconds of the session for a winner. Positive for the day in my practice trading.
One thing for sure, this works much better when one is present to actually perform the trading. duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.