"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Monday, November 8, 2010

November 8th


I spent most of the day in front of the computer instead of doing my flooring project. I did get my pipe fixed however.

This was a very frustrating day practice-trading the market.
I simply go about this the wrong way. I've been through all the reasons before.
I had 12 trades today, all for winners, though the last one was a $4 gain; basically a scratch trade. No losing trades & no stop outs. Only two were clean trades and one of those was the scratch trade.
Being adept at scaling in and scaling out is not the success I seek.
A lot of work remains to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.