"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 6 (yesterday) & today so far (Dec 7th)


I didn't get to post yesterday's practice-trades in MCP until now. I got to the computer after 1:00 pm yesterday and shorted into a huge upday in MCP to take advantage of a reversal area at 1:35-ish. Also, at days end I saw an opportunity to short for a profit-taking breakdown. It didn't come so I held overnight and was rewarded this morning. I didn't get an opportunity to cover at the 10:00 am bottom because I couldn't sign on to my platform until after 10:30 EST. I expect it to break down more, though one can never be too sure. Certainly not sure enough to hold a short for a long swing-period! I don't know enough about the fundamentals of the recent bid for Molycorp to risk a longer term hold on a stock that ran up the amount it did yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. To RK: I received your comment on my recent post and I checked out your blog. I can't honor your request to follow it for two reasons: 1) I do not follow blogs except one; bankrobbertrades.blogspot.com and 2) I don't affiliate "pump & promotion sites." I'm not into it. Sorry. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.