"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Thursday, April 5, 2012

done for the day

only one trade today, but I love watching the charts and trying to figure out the buyer and seller dynamic. It helps me learn. Price movement is not just a red or green bar going up and down, it is interaction of people, or computers programmed by people.
Tomorrow is Good Friday and the markets are closed. I have promised a friend I will help her mow down some bushes in her back yard and I now have to go and fix my brush cutter that doesn't seem to want to stay running.
A blessed Easter weekend to the Christians who are reading. Their most important time of the year. And to my Jewish friends, a good Passover to you.
And the rest can always invent a holiday to compete if you feel left out, like was done with Kwanzaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.