"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

first of the day





I'm short in keeping with the trend of the day. I had a 34 cent gain before price reversed on me. I've got a lot of risk on because of the larger moves today. And... as I write this, I am stopped out. I was late getting in on the move down... price had not been above the 7 EMA until I just stopped out. So, a low probability entry on that trade. I did not enter on a pullback and therefore, assumed more stop out risk... 33 cents in this case. Price now is down below my stop line... looks like we may consolidate here in and around my entry price... just like yesterday.



To reiterate my comments from yesterday, the impulsive place to go short was right where I did it, and the "obvious" level to place my stop is right where I had it on the chart above. therefore, I am trading like the 90% and the 10% saw me coming! Another reason to not be practicing with real money. As I write now at 11:16 am, price has come back down to almost touch my entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.