"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday, first trade

great place to take some profit on a good trade idea, if I were inclined to break my rules.  The short red horiz line is the spot of my original stop then I moved it up as the trade gained traction.

I'm really struggling with this new blogger format... supposed to be better?!  The design is cleaner to work with but performance sucks so far.  While creating a post, it doesn't allow the photo/screenshot to upload at the same time as I write the text of the post.  So, posting takes twice as long.  I will likely switch back to the older format after market closes.
For instance, I am still writing this and the market is 12-14 minutes beyond when I took the screen shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.