"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Friday, June 14, 2013

June 14 ( Gain $26 )

One trade and it was a very good entry.  Short the top of the 2:20 pm candle in TNA.  Out FAR too early however.  I had a great entry and the retest at the 2:35 candle did not reach my entry price, let alone threaten to stop me out.  I had up to 35 cents of gain available to me, had I played it well.  I really have to get over the anxiety related to staying comfortable in trades and trusting that I have made a good decision and trusting that my stop will provide the final insurance policy against large losses.
---------
Trained monkeys can learn to read charts with enough practice.  Traders require mental prowess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.