"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

June 25 (Gain $36.85)

Not much of a gain today on the two trades.  But, both trades were good entries, especially the second one; shorted 500 TNA at $45.20 at 3:44pm.  Out too soon on both... the same old song and dance routine.  I took only 9 cents out of the 40 cents that my two trades would have allowed me.
=========

On the other hand, gains are good and my entries continue to be pretty good and improving.

=========

Two of my three practice trades would have allowed for gains over a dollar; eighty cents on one and 35 cents on the other... excellent entries on both.  The third practice trade was a short in the 3:15 pm candle that went ten cents in my favor then reversed hard to form the final push up from 3:20 through 3:35 pm.  It would have stopped out, in other words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.