"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 18

No changes to my trades.

DOW up over 1000 points and the S&P 500 up over 8% in 17 days.  How the 'F' is that real?

As of today, TNA is within a few points of the FURTHEST away from its 200 day EMA since before the market crash of 2008-2009.  Only exceeded by the move to the downside in August 2011, and we all know how much more extreme stock movement is when the momentum is down, given human nature.  My daily historical chart doesn't go back further given the way it is set up, so I don't want to say this is unprecedented, but it certainly is exceptional.

=======

In the retirement account, I went long 1000 TZA at $25.02 at 11:03 am and exited at $25.20 at 12:44 pm.  Net gain of $160.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.