"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

July 31 ( $0 )

I haven't posted for a week or so, because I have had zero activity in any of my accounts.  Still holding TNA and TZA in my trading account.  It hasn't been fun to watch, but I do believe we are poised for a break to the downside.

=======

Today, I took a long in the retirement account; Long 1000 TZA at $24.91 at approximately 2:54 pm.  Sold all at $25.11 around 3:34 pm.  Gain of $181.   My read and entry was a good one, but my exit was early, leaving a great deal on the table as TZA rose steadily beginning about 6 minutes after my exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.