"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feb 5th trades

Made 9 winners out of 11 trades last Thursday the 5th. Mostly scalping SKF.

Short SKF for .24 cent gain
Short QID for .01 cent loss
Long UYG for .04 cnet gain
Short SKF for .42 cent gain
Long SKF for .17 cent gain
Short SKF for 1.18 gain
Long SKF for .24 cent gain
Long SKF for 1.68 loss
* I always seem to have a stinger each trading day... one that gets away from me. In this case, I had a profit and let it run, right into a loss. But, I was trying to predict a trend and get a longer move instead of scalping. Hmmm, not quite ready for prime time, it seems!

Long SKF for .34 cent gain
Long SKF for .66 cent gain
Long SKF for .59 cent gain ... my final trade at 13:15pm Then, off to the day job.

Gain of $2.20 per share before commissions and am satisfied with this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.