"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Monday the 16th and Tuesday the 17th

No trades these two days. Monday was a "day job" day and Tuesday (today) was a good day for a neophyte like me to sit and watch. The SKF was just wierd to me compared to prior days. The volume was different in relation to the moves. That's to be expected, I guess. Curious about tomorrow in this one... I should be available to trade it for a while. Or, I might just watch again.

2 comments:

  1. Way to catch up quickly! Were your trades on the 5th and 6th paper trades?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, paper trades. I am aware that I need a lot of work and dare not risk capital.
    Thanks for digging in to the Fear & Greed site issue. That's quite a loss as I realy liked his approach and thought it fit my personality and style perfectly. i'm keeping him on my favorites list in hope that he resumes one day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.