"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Friday, April 17, 2009

April 17th - No Trades


What a strange day this was. I was watching the market early but didn't see anything which I wanted to jump into. I had a service person show up at my house and spent time with him. Afterward, a billing dispute with a day-job customer took two hours of my day; research and phone time. Have I mentioned lately how much I hate my day-job? Anyway, I came back to the computer, placed a trade, and nothing happened... I got the blue box on the IB order line which states the trade is held and awaiting confirmation. This continued and after four tries, I called customer service. It appears that the Simulated Trading platform is "down" and will likely not be up until tomorrow. So, no trades today. I'm watching the mkts and drawing lines on the charts for my trades but it just isn't as satisfying.

2 comments:

  1. I've had that happen to me a few times with the sim trading....I would put in an order and never get filled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to know I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.