"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Friday, July 10, 2009

July 10th


So far, some very good ideas, some good trades, and some frustration. On the HES chart, I had a decent entry long at 11:14 am. The stop was set 10 cents below it. The price dropped to 11 cents below my entry... I stopped it out, then it promptly went up on a 41 cent run. Incredibly frustrating. I stopped it at the bottom, then it made the move I had anticipated.

Since then, I went long on HES, stopped it at breakeven (-3.00 loss), then it went up and is still climbing now. I'd be up 20 cents had I not gotten out. This sucks... sometimes my frustration gets the better of my optimism.

I'm still up $53. I may switch to my paper-trade account until I cool down and get level headed again. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.