"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Friday, July 10, 2009

Photos


I love woodworking and cabinet making but don't get to do it as much as I once did, now that I spend so much time with trading. These are a couple of my projects: our kitchen base cabinets done from scratch in American Cherry, and our fireplace mantel, done in painted Poplar and American Cherry.

Me taking a break on the Kancamangus Highway, White Mountains, New Hampshire. The bike is my Harley FLSTC, Heritage Softail Classic.
Riding is how I clear my head. It works wonders and satisfies my appetite for "danger," when I'm not clicking buy and sell, that is.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome jobs with those kitchen cabinets! Those look beautiful!

    Love the bike pic. We all need activities that help clear our heads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matty - Ha, no tatoos though!
    -
    Ynvai - Thanks. Really dug those kite boarding pics you put up. That seems like a lot of fun. Don't know if I could get away with that here, the Atlantic is about 57 degrees right now, on a warm day. Maybe with a wet suit/dry suit. Was at the beach over the Fourth of July weekend and virtually no one was in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up here in the Pacific Northwest and I ride in the winter. I have a semi-drysuit (along with booties, gloves, and a hoodie) for the fall/winter/early spring conditions, then a 3/2 wetsuit for the late spring/summer conditions.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.