"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October 26th




I got into the market with about 18 minutes remaining and went to SKF because it seemed to have been pretty active today.
I scalped a quick eight cents with two trades after watching it for a few minutes. Four months ago, I would have spent the entire day signed into the markets because I was here at the desk. Now, I sign in when I believe I reasonably can, given my day-job. I value trading more this way and salivate more over the thought of becoming a full-time trader. Not to mention, I am left with the positive feeling that I am not abdicating my primary responsibilities, that I am doing what I must in addition to what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.