"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

And, here's the close.














The market closed on the afternoon trend high price for TNA. If I had stayed for the final four minutes of the candle I exited on, I would have met my goal as well as taken another 27 cents of gain. No matter, I had to leave.
I can't begin to write how great I feel right now. I fully embraced failure and it led to success. I am shocked at how little stress I felt the whole day. There were times I wanted to exit with some good gains (see the short orange lines mentioned in prior posts), but other than that, I was quite calm as compared to my history of practice-trading. I intend to continue with this exercise of discipline. I know that there will be days of failure ahead and relapse, but I like the general direction this is traveling.

The second screen shot is of the IB TradeLog, summarizing the days activity.

Now I am going to the basement to exercise... some resistence training then fast-walking on the treadmill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.