"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Today, later...




I have another long trade on after what appeared to be a bottom for the day.



I've had a nice gain at times with my original stop only threatened once (in the candle following my entry).




I had two opportunities to exit over $62.70 so far which would have netted over 42 cents. I haven't exited yet but wanted to post that my gut tells me that the short orange line on the current candle would be a good exit. Consolidation feels like it is stalling and momo might be turning against me. Of course, I intend to hold until stop out or the last 15 mins of the day. The short red line under my entry candle is my original stop. The long red line is where I moved it after price moved up a satisfactory amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.