"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Friday, April 13, 2012

First one today












Long in GS for my first trade today. This trade was not started at a great price but I managed to survive the next four candles of chop before it started working. I almost got "punked" on the 1:00pm candle but it touched my stop line without breaking through. As I write this, price has dipped quickly and I stopped out my trade because I had moved up the stop line as the trade began to gain ground. (see bottom chart)


Price has since shot back up after this stopout and is now working again nicely, above $116.10, without me in it. It appears that I got "punked" again by way of moving my stop up from its original level, marked on the chart by the short red line just under the consolidation area. Darn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.