"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First of the Day



Here's my first practice trade of the day. A short of TNA at 59.70 and profit taking cover at 59.42 at the Pivot as I expected a bounce. We might see TNA drop to the $59.10 area later.

Important to note: The white oval encircles the second touch of the Magenta colored line that I was watching from Friday, an area I decided to watch for potential Support/Resistance. It was hardly resistance the first time it was touched during the strong upward drive from this morning. But it sure held as temporary support as I surmised with price consolidating around it for a short time. A likely point of resistance in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.