"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Monday, April 30, 2012

The Channel I discussed in my earlier post...



In my earlier post, I mentioned the channel that was established by two of the levels I had drawn on the chart Friday. The two levels turned out to be the channel in which TNA traded from 10:15 am until the close, though the upper level wasn't approached again until EOD.

-

No trades today, I was distracted by job searching. I'm still looking for a second-shift position that will allow me to stay at the computer during the trading day. My future trading account $ are being eaten away by monthly expenses as a result of Mrs. Bluecollar's job loss in December. It really threw a wrench into my plan to learn to trade without stress. So, we've even talked about "refilling the account" by putting trading on hold while I get a day-job if an evening job doesn't come forth soon. It would be a setback for sure, but would not diminish my drive to one day be a self-employed professional trader. The hiatus option is going to be the last one we choose, but is a real possibility. I hate the thought of it, but my concern was always with having the money to support myself during the learning phase, not with being able to eventually trade successfully.


There are a lot of unknowns, but one thing is still true: I love the markets and I am still as excited by trading as the first day I started paying attention to it. My mouth waters at the thought of getting to the computer each day to mine the charts for patterns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.