"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Friday, April 27, 2012

EOD volatility






































The market is closed and the chart is this upper screenshot. Vol continued through the close, but close was weak as compared to my short entry price. Traders were really raising hell with the price.



















If I had stayed in a just a few more minutes I would have had a chance to exit with a 17 cent gainer. But volatility is high and the next candle was the tall green one on the lower chart which would have tripped my stop had I stayed in. two minutes left as I type this and price is dipping to $60.65 on typically high EOD volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.