"A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits."

Friday, April 27, 2012

Last of the day




With ten mins left in the day, I'm out with a two cent loss, not waiting for my stop to hit. My guess that the market would tank did not come to pass, so if my idea is wrong, I'm "heading for the showers." A good weekend to all.




















Last of the day, I followed up on my sense that the market would dump at the EOD. I got a little of it started here, although as I continue type this post the market has shot up again on high volatility. I think I'll just exit and take a small gain instead of waiting for the big drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'll review your remarks and post on the site assuming they are respectful.